PROGRAM ASSOCIATE POSITION
PadUp is a scalable KNOWLEDGE and MENTORING PLATFORM, which partners with Incubators across market segments (Government, Corporates, Educational Institutions and Individuals )for early stage startups to MENTOR, MONITOR and FUND start-ups.
PadUp handholds entrepreneurs through their entire start-up journey by providing deep mentoring. PadUp has curated its knowledge/ learnings over the 25 years for the start-up ecosystem & leverages the same to provide precise inputs at various stages throughout the entrepreneurs journey.
Over the years PadUp has incubated, mentored, and guided 175+startups. These have gone through PadUp’s program and more than 50% of them have managed to secure funding. There are more than 150+ individual investors who are affiliated with PadUp, who regularly invest in PadUp’s portfolio companies.
PadUp Founders have created a “science” by their way of thinking about Entrepreneurs, Start-ups and Innovation. Expertise provided by PadUp team will help start-ups solve some real scale problems, thus creating entrepreneurial success and employment opportunities. This will result in significant social impact and wealth creation for the entire ecosystem.
PadUp is looking for an energetic, quick learner, self-starter Program Associate to support the Program Team at Gurugram office.
The responsibilities will be to:
● Coordinate start-up screening process
● Coordinate and liaison with partners for programs, promotions, updates and other related activities
● Coordinate with mentors and manage mentor-related records
● Schedule and manage investor pitch sessions, mentoring meetings and business development efforts
● Liaise with portfolio companies for regular updates
● Manage and update database of the startups
● Manage and update investment records and investor records
We are looking for an individual with the following skills and experience:
● Graduate in any discipline
● Must have work experience of 2-3 years; Exposure to start-up or start-up ecosystem will be a plus
● Good knowledge of MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint
● Proficient in written and verbal communication in English
● Good documentation skills
● Strong interpersonal skills for coordinating with various stakeholders
● Project management skills and event management skills are desirable
● Ability to multitask and attention to details with problem solving attitude
● Strong integrity, work culture ethics & values
Fulltime position; Monday to Friday in Gurugram Office
Competitive Remuneration as per experience
Please send in your CV to email@example.com with the subject line “Application for the position of Program Associate” with a brief note about how you find yourself suitable for this role.
30th November, 2022
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for the interview.