Position: Head of Operations
Location: Gurgaon (office based)
Reporting to: PadUp founders
Reportees: Program and Operations Executives
PadUp is a scalable KNOWLEDGE and MENTORING PLATFORM, which partners with Incubators across market segments (Government, Corporates, Educational Institutions and Individuals )for early stage startups to MENTOR, MONITOR and FUND start-ups.
PadUp handholds entrepreneurs through their entire start-up journey by providing deep mentoring. PadUp has curated its knowledge/ learnings over the 25 years for the start-up ecosystem & leverages the same to provide precise inputs at various stages throughout the entrepreneurs journey.
Over the years PadUp has incubated, mentored, and guided 175+startups. These have gone through PadUp’s program and more than 50% of them have managed to secure funding. There are more than 150+ individual investors who are affiliated with PadUp, who regularly invest in PadUp’s portfolio companies.
PadUp Founders have created a “science” by their way of thinking about Entrepreneurs, Start-ups and Innovation. Expertise provided by PadUp team will help start-ups solve some real scale problems, thus creating entrepreneurial success and employment opportunities. This will result in significant social impact and wealth creation for the entire ecosystem.
PadUp is looking for an outstanding self-driven ,result oriented, a thorough professional Head of Operations at Gurugram office.
The responsibilities will be to:
● Design, develop and execute vision, strategy and business model of PadUp, in consultation with the leadership team, to achieve the objectives of the Company.
Scout right kind of startups for various PadUp programs
● Run & manage the Bootcamp & Acceleration Programs of PadUp ventures
● Design, implement and supervise structured programs for startups’ acceleration
● Run, manage & moderate the acceleration program and handhold accelerated start-up ventures to achieve their desired results and goal for success
● Promote, run and moderate client (both govt &private) programs on innovation & entrepreneurship development
● Develop a strong pool of mentors (both business& domain), service providers and other start-up ecosystem players
● Manage, support and monitor portfolio startups of PadUp ventures
Prepare annual budgets, complete risk analysis on potential investments, and advise the Board of Directors with regard to investment risk and return
● Plan & execute activities with pre-approved quarterly budget including ensuring proper implementation and strict monitoring of annual plans, budgets and targets
● Manage the Knowledge Repository of PadUp
● Define, develop and oversee startup pre-screening& Initial due diligence process for selection.
● Oversee, manage and execute the end to end investment process for every startup·
● Oversee the periodic review of accelerated startups
● Create associations with industry experts for shared services to the startups.
● Liaise with Govt, academia, other incubators, venture capitalists, angel/seed funding institutions in India and abroad for investing into the PadUp accelerated start-ups
● Represent PadUp in all forums and serve as the spokesperson for PadUp, assuring proper representation of PadUp to the startup community
We are looking for an individual with the following qualification, skills and experience:
● Post-graduation in any stream; MBA in entrepreneurship are preferred
● Must have work experience of 12-15 years
● Passion to work in the startup ecosystem in India
● Excellent in computer operations and CRM
● Strong communication Skills
● Strong organizational and people management skills
● Experience in strategic planning
● Strong in Finance, investment, budgeting, risk analysis
● Strong analytical skills
Competitive Remuneration as per experience
Please send in your updated resume to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject line “Application for the position of Head of Operations” with a brief note about how you find yourself suitable for this role.
20th December, 2022
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for the interview.